Enhances peripheral awareness
Improves social behaviour
fun & excercise at the same time
great for hand-eye coordination
WHAT IS ORBIT 360ball
- Excellent “cross-training” for other sports.
- It is a fun social team activity where players of all ability levels enjoy sport together.
- It provides a training scenario which is the most effective way to achieve heart health and fitness.
- While “playing” 360ball a great cardio vascular workout can be achieved.
- It fights the obesity crisis and offers a better fitness option for those not motivated to do workout at the gym.
- You naturally improve your game because you are always moving and continuously being challenged.
- 360ball means exercise and cardio training – which stimulates cognitive functioning.
- The game requires full-body coordination and focused attention.
- 360ball improves the Hand-Eye Coordination, which is critical for tasks such as handwriting.
- Enhance the Lateral & Peripheral Awareness as playing area includes 360° of a circle which helps with the task of reading.
- 360ball is a team sport and improves social behaviour and team spirit.
The game is novel in that there are no sides to the court and players rotate around the centrally placed disc as dictated by play. The game can be played by two (singles) or four players (doubles).
Players or teams must use two shots to play the ball before bouncing it off the disc. The use of two shots is obligatory. During play, it is common for players to rotate right around the court, dive to the ground and perform a wide range of athletic movements in an effort to outplay opponents.